couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Suggested structure for new wiki (WIP)
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2014 23:01:00 GMT
Hi all,

I have setup the proposed structure. You are welcome to comment. Please
have a look here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/

I have created a template which includes the usual message on top with the
info of how to becoming a contributor to the wiki. So when creating a new
page, please follow these steps:

* login
* go to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/
* click on CREATE in the top navigation
* choose the template "standard content with contributor info"
* create your content

I have also transferred a first page

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Committer+First+Steps

Add ing the code examples is simple:

* start to write {code and choose "Code block" form the popup
* add your code inside

You can find some info also here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Code+Block+Macro

Next Steps
----------------

We can now start to transfer the content. We should carefully read the
stuff we transfer and clean stuff. So here's a list with some suggested
tasks:

* check if we are setup and if we can ask the community to help
* Question: should we move all existing users (contributor group) to cwiki?
* write some help / instructions for how to add content
* ask the community to help
* move the content from moin moin to cwiki with cleanup
* blank out pages where content has moved and insert a link to the new
content
* update projects emails in coudhb-admin.git
* update couchdb.org

So let's get running :)

Cheers

Andy