couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: CouchDB Weekly News, March 27
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 16:26:36 GMT
thanks to everybody for getting news on the road  :)

Jens and in general: the best way to make sure, that news do not get lost
is to post them on this list (marketing@) . I suggest to use an indicator
like [NEWS] or sth. like that. Then it is way easier, especially for Lena,
to keep track of things worth including into the weekly news  ...

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk