couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: Lena says hi // The CouchDB weekly news
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 18:29:35 GMT

On 25.03.2014, at 16:39, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> It might be easier on your mailbox to use our mail archives.

Good point :)

> Either MarkMail which is a 3rd party which has a nice interface to our lists:
>
> http://markmail.org/search/list:org.apache.couchdb-*?q=test

Did the setup for MarkMail yesterday, looks good to me, thanks for pointing this out last
week!

> Or the official ones here:
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-erlang/
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-l10n/
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-marketing/
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-replication/
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-user/
>
> (Details of these lists on the main CouchDB homepage.)
>
> Links to mails can go to either location, but I find the MarkMail ones
> easier on the eye.
>
> We'll set you up with Twitter, Google+, Facebook access too I think.

Sounds great! I don't use Facebook anymore, consider setting up a fake account for all the
social media stuff I do for various projects, will keep you updated about this.

> +1 on bringing everything to the blog. We don't want to bifuricate our
> marketing efforts.

Good thing. Guess Dave will notice it anyway, a forward or similar can still be implemented
one day(TM).

> Also: how's the CouchDB Planet coming along? Another good source of news.
>
> Another source of news is from monitoring social media. I'm chatting
> with Cloudant about getting an account set up on something like
> HootSuite. I should probably follow that up.

I also added an alert on alert.io (the second tool you recommended), but I'm open for any
other tool which helps.

Thanks for your help!

> On 25 March 2014 12:21, Andy Wenk <andy@nms.de> wrote:

>>> I'd say we just forward that domain to the blog. We should't have too
>>> many places to post stuff.
>>>
>>> Best
>>> Jan
>>>

>> +1