couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Weekly News, March 27
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 16:48:56 GMT
[NEWS] on marketing is perfect.

I'm also documenting this entire process (including sources etc.), I'll finish the first round
of the documentation and will send it out as soon as possible. So, a good process and just
getting into this better from week to week should help there.

Current sources are:
- alert.io
- Google Alerts
- Twitter list including all people, projects, companies related
- MarkMail: couchdb-marketing / dev / user / l10n / announce / …
- private feed reader