couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <jo...@atypical.net>
Subject Looking forward: BigCouch-merge related posts
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 20:37:24 GMT
Hi everyone,

One thing that I'd like to do is start getting people ready for what changes once the BC merge
hits the mainline. As part of recent contracting work, I did up an extensive explanation of
how document conflicts can arise from near-simultaneous accesses to a 3-node cluster, complete
with sequence diagram and plain English explanations. It's been reviewed by a number of contributors
and they gave it high marks for both accuracy and ease-of-reading.

I'd like to get this, and similar things, out onto Planet CouchDB or something similar when
the time is right.

1) Are you interested?
2) When would be best?

-Joan