couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: myNoSQL note on HipChat
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:39:08 GMT
"This is only the 2nd time in quite a while I'm reading an article
mentioning CouchDB -- after the February
"no-releases-but-we're-still-merging-BigCouch" report for ASF. And
according to the story, CouchDB is on the way out."

Aye. We really need to get this next release out.

But to get back to the topic: what we really need is someone who can
collect weekly news and do a regular blog post with a link round-up
that points people to all the stuff going on in the world of CouchDB.
Sort of like how the Hoodie project do it.

http://blog.hood.ie/

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater