couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: myNoSQL note on HipChat
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 12:09:56 GMT
Totally agree Garren. Will have some news to share on that front soon.

On 19 February 2014 09:24, Garren Smith <garren@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm really no expert in marketing but one of the marketing approaches I think we need
to look at is a weekly newsletter. I love the javascript weekly email (http://javascriptweekly.com/)
its a great way to keep up with the latest js news. If we could get something like that going
I think it would make a huge difference. It would show how active Couchdb is. Even if we make
it monthly instead of weekly. I see there is a NoSQL weekly (http://www.nosqlweekly.com/),
the sample has a Couchdb article. If we could get some more content on that as well it would
help.

> Cheers
> Garren
>

> On 18 Feb 2014, at 8:18 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Fantastic news!!
>>
>> On Tuesday, 18 February 2014, Andy Ellicott <andy@cloudant.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Yeah, we're planning to move forward with AdvocateHub too. We can trade
>>> tips as we do.

>>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201310.mbox/%3CCAPaJBx4xz5=hT9_Yu7OoEYh2Lq2MjwpPR_O9Qb0jWYcXdeHGhA@mail.gmail.com%3E

>>> click

>>> cycles