couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Blog post and press info
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 15:28:30 GMT
Andy,

Note that we provide a board report quarterly that has this info
summarised. So you can use some of that if you like.

Individual committer/PMC elections are not enough for a blog post. But
I was hoping one day that we'd include them in a "weekly news" sort of
thing. As I mention on another thread, we have someone lined up to
work on that. Woo!

A general status update wrt the merges is a good idea. And it would be
nice to wrap up the 2014 goals thread, and perhaps summarise that. I
think these two things would be good for the blog.

As for Peter Cooper's suggestion. Perhaps we can keep a list of places
to ping about news on the wiki. And then we can integrate this in our
promotion procedures for big events, blog posts, and so on.

Please feel free to start these things!

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater