couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB news for DB-weekly
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 08:46:18 GMT
Hi Andy,

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 10:14 PM, Andy Wenk <andywenk@apache.org> wrote:
> So my question is what the process is, so that you also include news about
> CouchDB into the DB-Weekly newsletter? We would love to send news and
> information about the project to you regularly - but maybe not every week.

I believe, at first, we have to generate these news or somehow raise
dev-bloggers interest to CouchDB (again - there are a lot of posts
about CouchDB, but mostly dated between 2008-2011 years). There most
interesting news currently are happens on ML and IRC, conferences and
Cloudant blog. Also, our planet is mostly dead:
http://planet.couchdb.org/ - while it's have a potential be the
first-class source of news about CouchDB world.

So, I think, when the Planet will be alive and active, when there
would be a lot of new and interesting posts about CouchDB, then we'll
have a chance to be interested for DB-Weekly and others news
aggregations.

P.S. I'm not familiar with all these marketing things and tricks, so
would argue much for any position, but will just left my thoughts
about the subj if you don't mind (:

--