couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject CouchDB news for DB-weekly
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 18:14:56 GMT
Hi Peter,

I am writing to you as a member of the marketing team of the Apache CouchDB
[1] project.

First of all I would like to say, that I really love your
weekly-newsletters. I have subscribed to all of them. The information you
are providing is of very great value. Thanks for your awesome work :)

I assume you know CouchDB as it is one of the early players in the NoSQL
field. One of our goals for this year is to push many marketing efforts.
The community is growing and big things are on it's way e.g. the merge for
rcouch and Cloudant's BigCouch into Apache CouchDB.

So my question is what the process is, so that you also include news about
CouchDB into the DB-Weekly newsletter? We would love to send news and
information about the project to you regularly - but maybe not every week.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Cheers

Andy

[1] http://couchdb.apache.org