couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: myNoSQL note on HipChat
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 08:24:07 GMT
Hi All,

I’m really no expert in marketing but one of the marketing approaches I think we need to
look at is a weekly newsletter. I love the javascript weekly email (http://javascriptweekly.com/)
its a great way to keep up with the latest js news. If we could get something like that going
I think it would make a huge difference. It would show how active Couchdb is. Even if we make
it monthly instead of weekly. I see there is a NoSQL weekly (http://www.nosqlweekly.com/),
the sample has a Couchdb article. If we could get some more content on that as well it would
help.

Cheers
Garren

On 18 Feb 2014, at 8:18 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> Fantastic news!!
>
> On Tuesday, 18 February 2014, Andy Ellicott <andy@cloudant.com> wrote:
>
>> Yeah, we're planning to move forward with AdvocateHub too. We can trade
>> tips as we do.
>>

>> On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 12:15 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Unfortunately, it needs to be a regular effort. Very hard to rely on
>>> volunteer effort, especially with a cadence as tight as one week.
>>>
>>> Benjamin, are you interested in helping out with the blog? Max has
>>> indicated that he is interested in reposting some of the content he
>>> writes for Cloudant on the project blog. Would you be willing to do
>>> the same?
>>>
>>> I'm also pleased to say that it looks like we're able to move forward
>>> with our AdvocateHub, which is my big focus for 2014. So I'd love your
>>> help on that too, if you can spare the cycles.
>>>
>>> cf.
>>>
>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201310.mbox/%3CCAPaJBx4xz5=hT9_Yu7OoEYh2Lq2MjwpPR_O9Qb0jWYcXdeHGhA@mail.gmail.com%3E

>> click
>>> the