couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject Re: myNoSQL note on HipChat
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 15:25:40 GMT
On 2/18/14, 10:00 AM, Noah Slater wrote:
> Think we need to pay someone to do this. It's too much for a volunteer
> to do. I know, because I tried it and I failed. Exploring some
> options. Will get back to the list with details later.

It is a gargantuan task which is why I'd hoped it could be a community
effort. :) It should still be regardless of someone being hired to click
the links, etc.

Cloudant, fwiw, already has developer advocates, etc on payroll who's
job it is to do "this sort of thing" (I'm one of them, fwiw). Some of my
cycles already go to finding (or writing) interesting bits about
Cloudant and Apache CouchDB bringing peoples attention to them.

I'll start relaying interesting finds to this list, and anyone who wants
(payed or otherwise) can hopefully help with (re)promotion.

If nothing else, we'll keep this list stocked with interesting content
about CouchDB. :)