couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Robert Kowalski <...@kowalski.gd>
Subject Re: The status of translation activities
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 17:20:58 GMT
Main reason for me to stop translating was that I am not able to see
my results, e.g. as part of the online docs.

I invested some time into the German translation and some subsections
are fully translated, but readers can't make use of it, as we don't
deliver it. As the status for that is not clear to me I stopped
submitting more translations, as I am afraid I am producing "waste"
(waste in terms of the Toyota way, short overview at [1]).

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Toyota_Way#Right_process_will_produce_right_results