couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Razvan Ionescu <ionesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The status of translation activities
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 04:43:59 GMT
Hi Andi,

I am happy to see some activity on this channel.

The latest status for the Romanian translation is:
[pending]

- I am happy to be on the mail-list (since February)
- my confluence access was not activated since February when we met at the last CouchDB Day
in Hamburg
- my request was not answered.

Best regards from Bucharest,

Razvan