couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From higork <hig...@zoho.com>
Subject Re: The status of translation activities
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 14:30:29 GMT
Hi Andy,

I'm Higor, responsible for the Brazilian Portuguese translation and I must say my part need
some more time from me.

So, when the 2.0 will be released? Anyway I think there's so much to do that it will hardly
be ready somewhere in the near future.

About the specific questions:

. yes, I am actively translating once or twice a month.
. I don't have any questions concerning the tool and/or the process, they both work fine for
me.
. the documentation at the given link is very helpful indeed, worked well for me when I arrived
here.
. by now I don't have any questions and/or suggestions

Thank you for the great opportunity!

Best regards,

Higor

---- On Thu, 21 May 2015 07:48:43 -0300 Andy Wenk&lt;andywenk@apache.org&gt; wrote
----

Hi dear translation team,

I would like to get an idea, where we are with our translation activities.
When viewing the progress at https://translate.apache.org/projects/CouchDB/
[1] we obviously still have a lot to do. So my questions are:

General

* are we able to include the translations into the docs (in 2.0)?

Translator specific

* are you actively translating?
* if not, what are the reasons?
* do you have any problems or questions regarding the tool or process?
* is the info at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Translation+Guide
helpful or do you miss anything?
* do you have any other questions or suggestions?

Thanks a lot for helping!

All the best

Andy

[1] https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2xXhdpvuHcGS3J5dTR5N3c0OXM&amp;authuser=0