couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From higork <hig...@zoho.com>
Subject Re: Re: New language proposal
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 11:22:06 GMT
Hi Andy,

Thanks a lot, no problem!

Yes, please, remove my user from Portuguese and I'll start working on pt-br.

Cheers,

Higor

---- On Tue, 04 Nov 2014 05:31:15 -0300 Andy Wenk &lt;andywenk@apache.org&gt; wrote
----

Hi Higor,

sorry - that was my oversight. I added also pt-BR and added you to this
language. Do you want me to remove you from pt?

Thanks and Cheers

Andy