couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From higork <hig...@zoho.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Higor K joined the CouchDB translation team
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 02:40:24 GMT
Hello everybody,

Thank you for accepting me as a new member of the translation team.

I'm very pleased to be part of a great project such as CouchDB.

Thanks again,

Higor

---- On Mon, 03 Nov 2014 16:54:46 -0300 Andy Wenk &lt;andywenk@apache.org&gt; wrote
----

Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that Higor has joined the CouchDB translation team.

ASF translation service username: higork

working on translations for: pt-br

email: higork@zoho.com

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Higor!

On behalf of the CouchDB translation Team,

Andy

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany