couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Arthur Vaïsse-Lesteven <arthurvai...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Do Apache CouchBase allow for distributed storage?
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 06:05:48 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm considering the possibility to use couchbase. As far as I understand it, couchbase is
a noSQL solution that store data as JSON documents. I also saw that it exists a package named
GeoCouch that allow to build a spatial index and make geospatial queries. All this seems pretty
good, and the last point that interest me is : do couchbase allow for distributed storage
? Can one set up multiple couchbase instance on a network and query them as a cluster ? I
looked for this information for a while but don't see any information regarding to a distributed
storage of informations. Can someone give me clues ?

NB : please consider the fact that as I'm not using couchbase yet, and so I didn't subscribed
to the mailing list. Take care of adding my mail in the answer if you reply to this.

Sincerely,
Vaïsse-Lesteven Arthur.