couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject [REMINDER] Next weekly translation day - tomorrow
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 14:12:11 GMT
Hi dear translation team,

first of all sorry, that I did not send this reminder last week. I was too
busy and all in a sudden, it was Sunday. I apologise!

I would be happy to meet you tomorrow at
irc.freenode.com#couchdb<http://irc.freenode.com/#couchdb> to
have another nice translation day. Maybe we can take this time the chance
to speak a bit about how your progress is going. Are there any problems? Do
you like doing the translation work? Is the translation tool cool?

Looking forward to meet you tomorrow at 21:00 CET.

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk