couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject [REMINDER] Next weekly translation day - today
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 12:25:15 GMT
Hi dear translation team,

it's Thursday again and I would be happy to meet you tonight at
irc.freenode.com#couchdb to have another nice translation day. Maybe we can
take the chance to speak a bit about how your progress is going. Are there
any problems? Do you like doing the translation work? Is the translation
tool cool?

Looking forward to meet you at 21:00 CET.

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk