couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Top posting in threads on the list's
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 08:26:47 GMT
Garren,

On 24 January 2014 08:45, Garren Smith <garren@apache.org> wrote:

> It is good to have these discussions, my only concern is that we scare off
> people that are worried about sending a message to the mailing lists and
> getting it wrong. There was an email earlier today where that happened to
> some degree. I'm all for some helpful guidelines but we don't want to end
> up coming across as those people that complain about what way a message is
> sent.

scaring people is a no-no-go. That was definitely not the intention of the
discussion. So, I would like to write a summary to all lists with some easy
to understand and helpful guidelines. I think they should be really
liberal-minded. Unfortunately I will not make that happen today but can
make it tomorrow. If anyone else wants to take this part just go ahead ...

Thanks a lot for pointing this out!

Cheers

Andy

--