couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: ReadTheDocs now supports localisation
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 21:28:38 GMT
On 16 January 2014 22:10, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

> On 16 Jan 2014, at 21:56 , Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm completely +1 for serving html (and pdf) docs via CouchDB itself
> > (especially, if we're already have such: couchdb.couchdb.org - just
> > need to setup nicer alias for docs). Just give me db url where to
> > upload the builds and story ends on this (:
>
> I’d caution against NIH. RTD seems worth the effort.
>
> Jan
> --

I also thought "why not doing it ourselves then?". But Alex I would also at
least have a look how big the pain in the ass is to get it running. As you
already worked on this issue, I think you are best in deciding if it's
worth or not. Maybe try for (dunno) four hours to see at least some
progress. If you run against walls - let's do something else ...

If I can help in any way please tell me!
Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk