couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Luiz Antonio de Vasconcelos Filho <l...@cin.ufpe.br>
Subject Issue in the original text
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 23:09:23 GMT
Hi there,
I thik there are some issues in the archive *Apache CouchDB /
api/database/bulk-api.po* on the string
*../../../src/api/database/bulk-api.rst:21*.

The original text is:

"Returns a JSON structure of all *of* the documents in a given database.
The information is returned as a JSON structure containing meta information
about the return structure, including a list of all documents and basic
contents, consisting the ID, revision and key. The key is *the* from the
document's ``_id``."

In the first phrase, I believe the passage "
Returns a JSON structure of all *of* the...", should be
"
Returns a JSON structure of all the...".

And, in the last phrase, the passage "
The key is *the* from..." should be "The key is from...".

Regards,
Luiz