couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Facundo Farias <facundo.far...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] How to spread the word about CouchDB - some marketing stuff
Date Sun, 22 Dec 2013 13:09:39 GMT
Wow! That's awesome. I have to take a look and find which are the tech
magazines that we have in Latin America (Spanish speakers) but I also would
like to write a blog in the official's couchdb blog. The only question in
here is.. Should we write on our own language, right!? About our
experiences or anything!?
Well done Andy! I like it!

Facundo