couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Joining the translation team
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2013 10:12:44 GMT
Hi Ashley,

thanks for joining the translation team. I have sent an official invitation
to you. Simply follow the info there and you are in :).

But you are also welcome to contribute to other parts of CouchDB. A good
start is to follow the user@couchdb.apache.org and
can contribute.

Another good start is to checkout the open tasks at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB. You are welcome to work on a
topic and send a pull request. The tasks are set with different levels to
show how difficult it is to find a solution.

Thanks and also nice holidays for you :)

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk