couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: Love to help
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 09:22:24 GMT
On 11. November 2013 at 08:55:51, Per Torstensson (per.torstensson@gmail.com) wrote:

> Same here; Would love to help on the Swedish translation. I have
> experience doing translations. Any info on how to actually contribute
> to Couch would be awesome.
>
> All the best
>
> (Sorry if I hijacked your thread Ivo, just figured it was best
> to keep these requests in one thread :)
> --
> Per Torstensson

Hi Per, and everybody — I’m simply amazed by all the offers to help translate. I had no
idea!

In terms of contributing I can only suggest you follow a similar path to me - find something
that annoys you, fix it & repeat.

Feel free to ask for help if you get stuck, and remember that actual things count more than
ideas — docs/code can get committed, ideas are somewhat harder.

If you have a specific interest in learning about an area, then feel free to ask on dev@ or
here as appropriate, and we’ll do our best to help out.

A+
Dave