couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Template files updating issues
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 14:01:37 GMT
Hi.

I have now reinitialized the CouchDB database. I cannot see any errors more.

The problem was really because german was uploaded before templates was
created, now you should be able to:
1) upload source changes to "templates" == .pot files
2) upload translations to "<language>" == .po files.

Do not upload .po files, that do not originate from a pootle download, for
offline translators the sequence are:
1) download zip file with total language or single directory
2) translate
3) zip only .po files (not .mo files)
4) upload

I made a backup before zapping the db, ping me, if you need .po files
restored (all empty now).

have fun
rgds
jan I.