couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to translate well known english words?
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 01:02:51 GMT
As for Russian language, they all have common translations which was
used in many books, posts and wiki, so people how read then know what
they really mean while newcomers doesn't care much.

However, I'm strongly to have some glossary that makes direct
connection between localized term and his original name to simplify
understanding and further translation users question from native
language to English.
--