couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: License header for .po files
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 23:01:44 GMT
On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 2:45 AM, Andy Wenk <andy@nms.de> wrote:
> what your work with Sphinx is related to.

As you may noted, .pot files contains some meta information like
Language-Team, Report-Msgid-Bugs-To etc. They are have to be filled
and better to do this automatically than manually. Also license header
is need to be set properly.

> Are you integrating the creation of .pot files for the pootle translation service?

I found API disabled on pootle service. Probably, I should ask Infra
about his state, but yes, I plan to at least generate zips to upload
and download / unpack files from pootle service via make commands.
Also html/pdf should be generated per locale and handled by build
system right. And so on.

--