couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: License header for .po files
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 00:16:00 GMT
On 13 November 2013 00:01, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 2:45 AM, Andy Wenk <andy@nms.de> wrote:
> > what your work with Sphinx is related to.
>
> As you may noted, .pot files contains some meta information like
> Language-Team, Report-Msgid-Bugs-To etc. They are have to be filled
> and better to do this automatically than manually. Also license header
> is need to be set properly.

> Are you integrating the creation of .pot files for the pootle translation
> service?
>
> I found API disabled on pootle service. Probably, I should ask Infra
> about his state, but yes, I plan to at least generate zips to upload
> and download / unpack files from pootle service via make commands.
> Also html/pdf should be generated per locale and handled by build
> system right. And so on.

I have asked Infra / JanI (see l10n-list) and he answered, that there is no
api available and that the file up and download is made by hand ... he also
proposed a workflow.

Please don't get me wrong - I just want to make sure we are on the same
track and do not work on the same task. I am happy that you take these bits
here ;-). Just let me know how it's going and if I can take some parts.

Thanks!

Cheers

Andy
--