couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Hebrew
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2013 12:27:42 GMT
Hi Ido,

welcome ;-) That's awesome. I just added Hebrew to
https://translate.apache.org/projects/CouchDB . Please be patient with
starting to work on translations. The preparations are not finished yet but
will so in the next days - hopefully ;-).

Please don't miss to subscribe to the translation mailing list at
http://couchdb.apache.org/#localisation-mailing-list .

Thanks a lot

Cheers

Andy