couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: INFRA: Pootle translation service for CouchDB questions
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 09:34:28 GMT
Hi Jan,

thank you very much ;-). I have already seen, that there are the template
files in https://translate.apache.org/projects/CouchDB. Awesome!

On 11 November 2013 20:38, janI <jani@apache.org> wrote:

> I have just changed your zip a bit, and now the project has templates. I
> have also run "update_against_templates" and a couple of performance
> utilities, so now you are ready to go. If a lot of the messages have "work
> need to be done" == fuzzy in .po, then its because of the templates.
> Somehow some of the language files contained different msgid's (maybe there
> were made based on different versions), at least I did some cleanup work
> (just write it on my project merit tab :-)

not sure why there have been different msgid's. I will recheck that.

> Please remember the work order I explained, it makes life so much easier
> for you. When the project is ready, I can help design your process or just
> review it, of course only if the project wants it.

as usual, I will write everything down to remember the steps and for
documentation to get others on board ;-). When done so, it would be
fantastic to get your feedback on that.

>  On 10 November 2013 23:17, janI <jani@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Forgot.
>>>
>>> It late here (southern spain), but I will try to upload the templates
>>> sometime tomorrow.
>>>

>> same here (in Hamburg Germany ;-) )
>>

> Hamburg, I used to come there a lot when I was kid. I am borne and raised
> in Denmark, Nakskov, the island "lolland" where the ferries sail to
> puttgarten.
>
> Nowadays I live in spain, after having base in vienna for a long period.

Ah ... cool ;-). That's really near. And you know what? When I would change
the country I live, I would go to Spain :-) (http://goo.gl/vTqoaP)

Thanks again and Cheers

Andy

>>> rgds
>>> jan I.

>>  ah ... gut ;-)
>>

>>>   Jan, please find attached the zip file with the .pot files. Russian

>> both is true - but now clear ;-)
>>

>>>   .pot files are only uploaded ONCE, every time the sources changes,
>>>>
>>>  the directory structure is (simplified)

>> ok got it . I am, still new to  all this. But with your help the picture
>> becomes drawn ;-)
>>
>>  please remember the workflow

>> yes it does! Thanks a lot!
>>
>> Please ping me when you found time to upload the .pot files.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Andy
>>

>>>   rgds

>> --