couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Confirmation for joining the CouchDB translation team
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:35:36 GMT
Dear Michael,

we are pleased to welcome you at the CouchDB translation team.

The translations for CouchDB are being made with the help of the ASF
translation service. Please find the service here:

https://translate.apache.org/projects/CouchDB/

We have created an ASF translation service account for you. Your username
is:

mbykov

Before you are able to login the first time, you have to set a password. To
do so, please use the "Lost your Password?" process here:

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/

You will receive an email with a link for resetting your password. Please
click the link and follow the instructions.

After you have set a password, please login here:

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login

You are now ready to start with translating. To make the start a bit easier
for you, we have created a Wiki page, where you can find useful information
regarding your translation work:

 https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Translation

If you have any questions, please don't wait to ask on the
l10n@couchdb.apache.org mailing-list.

On behalf of the CouchDB translation Team,

Andy

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany