couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject INFRA: Pootle translation service for CouchDB questions
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 21:53:55 GMT
Hi Jan,

I have read https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6888 and would like
to get a better understanding, of how we can integrate the pootle service
into the CouchDB CI. In your first comment, you mentioned that you have
written some tools. What are the for? Can they help us?

We will be able to create .po files with Sphinx. I am now wondering, how
these files can be uploaded to
https://translate.apache.org/projects/couchdb/ . Is there an API we can
use? As far as I understood, it is also possible to update existing files -
what is for sure essential.

It would be great if there are some scenario descriptions or experience
reports. Maybe the folks from the Apache OpenOffice project have some? Or
can you just give some info? That would be awesome ;-).

Thanks a lot for your help!

Cheers

Andy

--