couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Translating offline
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 20:22:16 GMT
Hi all,

Facundo and Eduardo, when both of you are editing the same section or .po
file and both of you are uploading the files in the way Alex described it,
I am expecting conflicts but I am also expecting, that Pootle is able to
recognise them and you will be a able to fix the conflicts. I did not try
that yet so it would be super cool when both of you are trying that out and
share your experiences here. You could do it together and speak about it in
IRC (server: irc.freenode.com, channel: #couchdb). If you use private
messages you can even write Spanish :-).

Also for us Pootle is still new so we are very happy for your input ;-)

Thanks a lot!

Cheers

Andy

--