couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Attracting translators
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2013 12:07:51 GMT
Yeah, I think for now, it might be enough to do a blog post that covers
these points:

 * We're starting a translation team for CouchDB
 * This will cover the docs, as well as the user interface
 * We're looking for contributors! Do you fancy helping out?
 * We're looking for translators for the l10n, as well as people with
technical chops for the i18n
 * We have a spiffing new mailing list to subscribe to

Doesn't have to be more than a couple of paragraphs, I'd say. With a clear
call to action to sign up for this list if someone is even marginally
interested in helping out.

Feel free to start a Google doc and share it with the list, or invite
people specifically. That way we can comment on it easily. (Alternatively,
just post a draft to the mailing list if you like.)

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater