couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: L10n in other projects (PostgreSQL, PHP)
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2013 00:56:43 GMT
Hi Andy,

May be also ask our new neighbourhoods from Apache OpenOffice? They
seems has great experiences with L10n and uses same translation
service too:
https://translate.apache.org/projects/aoo40help/

As for my small experience with Miranda IM/NG project, unsynced
docs/strings is a normal state: you need to keep an eye on state of
things and fix them ASAP.
--