couchdb-l10n mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject L10n in other projects (PostgreSQL, PHP)
Date Sat, 19 Oct 2013 23:00:20 GMT
Hi all,

I had contact with Susanne Ebrecht from the PostgreSQL project to get an
idea, how they are doing the L10n. Funny thing is, that she stopped
translating it into German, because she could not find a good process to
avoid unsynced documentation in the various languages. The problems are
based on the integration and because of too less manpower. Well, the
PostgreSQL documentation is way bigger than the CouchDB docs but this is
kind of a warning and already mentioned by Alexander as a reply to my
initial email.

I am now waiting for a response from Hartmut Holzgraefe. He is part of the
L10n team from PHP. I'll keep you posted about how they do translating the
docs.

Cheers

Andy

--