couchdb-erlang mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: run couchdb with erlang debugger
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2014 12:51:20 GMT
Hi Chris,

The post is actual for 1.x series, but in master is 2.0 already. If
you want to follow the post guidelines you should run
git clone https://github.com/apache/couchdb.git -b 1.x.x
and follow the instructions.

As for master branch, technically, there would be enough to run just
"rebar shell", but it doesn't works for now. This will be fixed soon.

--