couchdb-erlang mailing list archives

From Stanley Iriele <siriele...@gmail.com>
Subject Parsing json request body into something usable in erlang
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 17:00:52 GMT
I've been sending this multiple times....apologies if I'm spamming the mail
lists at this point:

I am trying to rewrite a lot of my JavaScript code in Erlang and I'm
hitting a few weird spots

Maybe this is a dumb question... In an update handler or a list
function....or whatever.... How do you parse incoming request bodies into
binary Erlang objects or proplists... In these functions?... I'm not seeing
anywhere in the docs where this is made clear.

I know that docs are loaded up as proplists..but I don't know about
incoming requests