couchdb-erlang mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Interests in Erlang
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 12:19:21 GMT
Garren,

awesome! Thanks for the link. I think this is really a good starting point.
Depending on one's Erlang skills here, it should be a good idea to get the
big picture at http://learnyousomeerlang.com/ and then we pick something
from the core code and discuss what it's doing. So maybe everybody is
picking some random code in turn and posts it in a new email here and the
others have to explain what the code is doing. Not sure if this is working.
We do that randomly with the colleagues by throwing some Ruby code to each
other and ask what it's doing. Sometimes it's code from the a project,
sometimes it's just a oneliner like (Erlang code!)

[X || X <- [1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10], X rem 2 =:= 0].

:-)

Thoughts?

Cheers

Andy