couchdb-erlang mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Interests in Erlang
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 22:45:47 GMT
Hi Erlangers,

this is Andy and I am interested to discuss CouchDB core code written in
Erlang. So following Noahs mail to the user and dev list with the topic
"Interested in learning Erlang and hacking on CouchDB?" I thought it would
be great to take a piece of core code and discuss what it's doing. Buy
doing reviews like this, the understanding of functionalities are explained
and the implementation in Erlang can be understood what results in a better
understanding of Erlang.

My Erlang level ist "newbie" but I am actually reading
http://learnyousomeerlang.com/ so I will be a superheroerlanger soon he he
;-)

Thanks Noah - great initiative!

Cheers

Andy

P.S.: How many people are subscribed to this list yet?
--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany