couchdb-erlang mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Interests in Erlang
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:52:57 GMT
Hi All,

Jan wrote a really nice introduction to the Couchdb code base this time last year. I think
it would be a great starting point. You can read it here:
http://markmail.org/search/?q=couchdb-erlang#query:couchdb-erlang%20list%3Aorg.apache.couchdb.erlang%20order%3Adate-forward+page:1+mid:usulk2gpys7hqato+state:results

Cheers
Garren