couchdb-erlang mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using the Erlang view server to Educate in CouchDB
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 02:21:21 GMT
David, you're rocks(:

By the way, I'd made first steps in documenting Erlang query server
[1], thanks Robert for pushing me into the source in previous thread(:
It looks a little poorly made for now, I just couldn't figure what
also need to write.

May I ask you and everyone to help and take a part in making CouchDB
Documentation For Great Relax?(:

[1]: http://kxepal.iriscouch.com/docs/1.3/queryservers.html#erlang
--