couchdb-erlang mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: starting on metrics
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 12:56:23 GMT
Hey all,

I love this discussion, but note that this is erlang@ where we want to
get people comfortable hacking CouchDB internals, not dev@ where we make
it extra hard to get your patches in (which we don’t but you know what
I mean :)

If this is a training exercise for Dave that may or may not lead to stuff
we can merge into CouchDB proper, or use as a learning-protype or whatever,
we should focus on that instead of trying to figure out what the proper
way to do this if it were on track to land in CouchDB.

Cheers
Jan