couchdb-erlang mailing list archives

From david martin <david.mar...@lymegreen.co.uk>
Subject Re: Using the Erlang view server to Educate in CouchDB
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 02:10:06 GMT
On 05/11/12 01:43, Kai Griffin wrote:
> Thanks for this entertaining & informative post, David.  Erlang is a totally foreign
language to me,

> but I joined this new list hoping to rectify that situation over time,

> and this is exactly the kind of stuff I'd like to archive for future reference when I
get some time to wade into it properly.

> I think experimenting with the native query server is potentially a great way to learn
(and perhaps destroy a few databases along the way...).
> Cheers,
> Kai

I LIKE YOUR STYLE KAI, ya!
nice to see you are watching,ya!
and learning and proselytising  , ya!.
Erlang and OTP rules, ya!
i like your cool tunes, ya!,
I think we can rule-ok, ya!
Time is of the essence, ya!,
is'ism  is of the meaning of what really is ya!
to rectify the def-is-ie-ncy, ya!,
“I AM THAT I AM.”,ya!
I'm sure you will, ya!
davidoccam will help you , ya!