couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB and future
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2019 18:44:13 GMT
Hi,

CouchDB 1.x is no longer supported, even for security updates.

CouchDB 4.0, the one with foundationdb, will reinstate a few couchdb 1.x semantics, particularly
in the _changes response.

B.

> On 8 Jul 2019, at 16:24, Chintan Mishra <chintan@rebhu.com> wrote:
>
> Interesting. I started using CouchDB since 2.0+. So, I am not aware of the benefits of
the older versions. I will look into those releases. However, it appears that they won't be
maintained in the future.