couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB & PouchDB Meetup #14, Thursday, May 9, 2019 Amsterdam
Date Wed, 08 May 2019 07:21:17 GMT
Dear CouchDB Community,

I am happy to remind you of the CouchDB & PouchDB Meetup #14 taking place tomorrow in
Amsterdam. There are already 13 attendees what is super cool. At this point a big thank you
again to Martin Broerse.

	https://www.meetup.com/CouchDB-Meetup-Europe/events/260249490/

As an extra goodie, Martin has organised a Ember.js workshop taking place also tomorrow. So
if you are allready early in Amsterdam or decide to attend now, feel free to join the workshop:

	https://www.meetup.com/Ember-js-Amsterdam/events/260726256/

I am looking forward to meet you tomorrow.

All the best

Andy

P.S.: If you are interested in free CouchDB Cloud Hosting you may wanna have a glimps to Martins
project CloudStation what is now in public Beta: https://staging.cloudstation.com/en

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

GPG public key:
https://goo.gl/mhw74A

> On 16. Apr 2019, at 14:34, Andy Wenk <andywenk@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Dear CouchDB Community,
>
> I would like to invite you to the CouchDB & PouchDB Meetup #14 in Amsterdam. It will
be at Thursday, May 9 this year. Please RSVP for the event here:

> 	https://www.meetup.com/CouchDB-Meetup-Europe/events/260249490/
>
> A very big thank you goes out to Martin Broerse who is the organiser and who has pushed
the event after we had a fantastic Meetup in Hamburg last year.