couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Vatamaniuc <vatam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 2.3.1 RC2
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2019 16:02:38 GMT
+1

Tested on Centos 7 / esl-erlang-20.3.8.14-1

Sig, shas and make check: all ok
Started couch: ok
Fauxton "Verify installation": ok

I did see test/javascript/tests/delayed_commits.js fail before (not in this
run though). I think it is a race condition when using server _restart.
It's known flaky test, possibly stemming with another issue in the "soft VM
restart" feature of Erlang VM.

Cheers,
-Nick