couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 2.3.1 RC2
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2019 17:52:35 GMT
Dear community,

I would like to propose that we release Apache CouchDB 2.3.1-RC3.

Candidate release notes:

 https://docs.couchdb.org/en/2.3.1/whatsnew/2.3.html#version-2-3-1

Changes since last time:

- fix chttpd_socket_buffer_size_test on Windows (h/t Nick & Joan)

We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artefacts so that any
critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this
release, so dig right in!

The release artefacts we are voting on are available here:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/2.3.1/rc.3/

There, you will find a tarball, a GPG signature, and SHA256/SHA512 checksums.

Please follow the test procedure here:

  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Testing+a+Source+Release

Please remember that "RC3" is an annotation. If the vote passes, these artefacts will be released
as Apache CouchDB 2.3.1.

Please cast your votes now.

Thanks,
Jan